Sign-up for Email Updates


City Stickers

To purchase a City Parking Sticker, visit this link.

Certain streets in the 2nd Ward restrict parking to neighborhood residents. Vehicles parking on these streets during specified hours are required to display a valid residential city sticker for the appropriate zone. To look up if you need a sticker, click here.

Disabled Parking

Residential disabled parking was established to provide disabled city residents with convenient and accessible parking in front of their

In order to apply to have a spot blocked off in front of your house, you must have a disabled placard or plate. Applications for disabled
parking signs are available at the 2nd Ward office.

Disabled placard of license plates are obtained through the Illinois Secretary of State. Click here for the Secretary of State website.

You may return the disabled sign application to the 2nd Ward office or mail it in to the Department of Revenue. When submitting an application, please include a copy of your disabled placard or plate, proof of residency, and a $70.00 check or money order made out to the City of Chicago Department of Revenue. For more information about disabled parking, please click here.



  • Twitter
  • Facebook